Microsoft stop supporting this operating system on January 14, 2020.
Although he is more than 10 years old, the popularity of Windows 7 has not subsided. Data from Net Applications revealed that the Windows 7 market share of all Windows users was still 30.8%.
Termination of support for Windows 7 does not mean this operating system can no longer be used. But the lack of support will make the device more vulnerable to security attacks.
If you want to continue to get the latest support from Microsoft, it is recommended to upgrade your device to Windows 10 . No need to pay expensive because you can upgrade for free without being charged.
Although Microsoft has stopped upgrading to Windows 10 for free on July 30, 2016, now you can still upgrade for free using the existing loophole.
But, there is one thing to keep in mind that devices that can use this free upgrade program are only devices that are already running Windows 7 or legal version of Windows 8. The Home version of the operating system will be upgraded to Windows 10 Home while the Pro version will be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.
Once you understand its terms, here’s how to upgrade Windows 10 for free on your computer:
- Go to the download site Windows 10 in here.
- Click ‘Download Tool Now’ to download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
- After the download process is complete, open the downloaded file and accept the license terms and conditions.
- Select the ‘Upgrade this PC now’ option then click Next.
- Select the ‘Keep personal files and apps’ option.
- Click ‘Install’. This process will take a while and require a number of restarts.
- When finished installing open the Settings application> Windows Update>Activation to activate Windows 10 digital licenses.
- Or enter the original and legal license of Windows 7 or Windows 8 / 8.1 if you have never activated the old version of the operating system.
To ensure that your license is activated correctly, open the Settings> Update & Security> Activation application. How are detikers, are you ready to upgrade your device to Windows 10?